US Account Manager
Dianomi is a leading (and fast growing) Native Ad Platform exclusive to business & finance. We deliver contextually relevant & brand safe native ads at scale on premium publisher sites.
2020 is a pivotal year for our business and we are looking to invest in the most talented individuals who will help us position Dianomi’s technology and product with key marketers and agencies (& develop sustainable partnerships).
We are looking for a dedicated Account Manager to contribute to the overall success and growth of our business. The Role is a critical liaison between Internal divisions (Sales, Finance, IT, and Operations) to ensure successful implementation and delivery for advertising campaigns through our platform.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Manage initial account setup when onboarding new clients
- Provide client direction on best practice and recommendations for creative assets (headlines, images, tags, pixels)
- Traffic provided ad tags through the Dianomi platform in correlation with the agreed upon IO and creative vision provided
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance while maintaining constant client communication throughout the campaign flights
- Troubleshoot and resolve campaign issues as they arise (3rd party tag discrepancies, billing, campaign reporting, pixel implementation, budget pacing)
- Collaborate with clients to track various KPIs for both brand and direct response marketing initiatives
- Identify opportunities to strengthen the overall client to platform relationship for future opportunities and upselling
- Provide clients with wrap up reporting and mockups
- 3-5 years of professional experience (ideally at a DSP, Ad Platform, Publisher, or Agency)
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Strong critical thinking and interpersonal communication skills
- Surface level knowledge of 3rd party ad platforms (I.E DCM, DoubleVerify, Sizmek)
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a growing team and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills